“To introduce Jesus Christ to the world of motorcycle riders, for the purpose of making more and better disciples through the ministry of the local church.”
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in all of His miracles, in His substitutionary and atoning death through His blood which was shed on the cross, in His bodily resurrection to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in victory and power. JESUS IS LORD!
- We believe that all persons are sinful and lost and in need of salvation and that that salvation comes only through the name of Jesus Christ and His sacrifice on the cross.
- We believe in the present ministry of God the Holy Spirit; in His convicting, cleansing and empowering work.
- We believe in the resurrection of all persons; that they are resurrected to either eternal life and glory or to eternal damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all Christians. We are the church, united as the bride of Christ.
The vision for this ministry is the establishment of a Black Sheep chapter for every H.O.G. chapter to help and support H.O.G. members and chapters throughout the world.
- We value our personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We value the Bible as our sole authority for living.
- We value relationships with brothers and sisters in the local church.
- We value relationships with brothers and sisters in the motorcycle community.
- We value deeply those who have yet to receive the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We value being IN the world but not OF the world.
- We value our government and its laws and so we obey them with enthusiasm.
- We value our lives and our families and so we ride safe.